Current song: Human League - Don't You Want Me
Wow, this has been an insanely busy week.. mostly filled with cleaning, errands, and other party preparations. My mind has been completely preoccupied with our party happening in 2 days, that I don't have a whole lot of other loves that aren't related to it this week... and I won't be boring you with 20 bullet points of party accomplishments. I'll just start off with one generalization, to get it out of the way.
The TILT picture of the week is pretty self explanatory. That's basically what I've looked like all week - you know, if I had long, flowing brown hair, big eyes, and a perfect figure... or if I were a cartoon.
Anyhoo, here is what I loved since last Thursday:
- Being almost completely done with party prep - including cleaning, setting up, and food buying!
- All the awesome 80's music I've been blasting to get all the cleaning done to
- Enjoying a relaxing late night grad party at Markos'
- Making new friends at said party
- The Blue Fig hookah bar
- Spending an entire Saturday at Samia's house
- The St. Demetrios Greek Festival
- Father's Day being just another day to recognize how amazing my mom is <3
- Getting my new clutch in the mail
- Completing 2 shoulds - finishing my Hawaii scrapbook, and filling 6 pages of my new sketchbook so far with drawings
- Frozen fruit bars
- "Alpocalypse", Weird Al Yankovic's new album being released, after 5 long years!
- The HoneyBaked Ham store
- Game of Thrones finale!!
- Fitness 19 and starting physical therapy on my own
- New music obsessions
- Sharpie pens - my new favorite writing/sketching utensil
- Deciding upon the perfect name for if I ever have a daughter (ask me if you want to know what it is)
- Coming to the realization that I'm at a good place in my life right now, and that I don't need to be a graduated, successfully employed, married person with kids at this point in my life to be happy or "right"
- And of course, a clean home